CarbonCase DR Panel Holder and Grid Encasement
The CarbonCase™ family of accessories feature three unique tube side support specifications for grid encasements and mobile DR panel holders. Available in a variety of sizes and configurations including 24x30cm, 10x12in, 14x17in and 17x17in with handles on the long or short axis.
The CarbonMax features an industry-leading 2.5mm carbon fiber tube side support that boasts a strength-to-weight ratio that makes it the pound-for-pound world champion in detector protection.
The CarbonLite showcases a performance-blended top plate including .5mm carbon fiber with a polycarbonate backing, yielding an affordable choice with remarkable protection.
The PolyCarbon provides a rugged, extremely durable polycarbonate top plate while offering the most affordable price in the market today.
Like all Reina Imaging detector holders, the CarbonCase product line provides superior protection for both your DR panel and the grid resulting in the lowest lifetime cost of ownership available today.
- Single handle on long or short axis to help carry and position the image receptor
- Virtually indestructible, shock absorbent, glass-filled polypropylene frame
- Curved corners and radiused edges don’t catch on bed sheets or clothes for easy placement
- Smooth, non-porous surfaces for effective cleaning and superior infection control
- Simple Twin-Lock™ dual locking design for easy panel application and removal
- Ergonomic handle to reduce fatigue and provide a sure grip
- Shock absorbent corner bumpers and inserts for additional drop protection and perfect fit
- Three configurations of tube side protection to meet your needs and budget
- Fits all ANSI sized wireless DR panels and most tethered DR panels
Looking for better pricing?
Contact your local dealer now and receive reduced pricing on all Reina Imaging products.