RI introduces Image Tailor™ stitching cabinet
The Reina Imaging Image Tailor stitching cabinet is designed to support manual stitching with a single DR panel.
Imaging the full spine or hips to ankles can be a challenge. There are several issues that one must consider: the process of care, patient safety, efficiencies, clinical outcomes, and, of course, cost. Using multiple image receptors or one single long-format detector increases cost dramatically. The Image Tailor stitching cabinet allows for quick and easy manual stitching with a single DR panel allowing the healthcare provider’s facility to leverage the full value from a small format detector. The detector can be quickly moved into position to create a long-length image from 34in. to 49in. The factory configured detector positions for each exposure are engineered to work flawlessly with your DR panel and stitching software requirements. The easy-to-use detent system offers the user the familiar touch and feel of traditional capital equipment. The Image Tailor can be affixed to a Floor Mounted Column, a Mobile or Wall Mounted Trans-Former of a Mobile Positioning Partner.
Image Tailor Features:
- Designed for precise fitment of 14×17 or 17x17in. image receptors
- Built-in detents to speed workflow and reduce patient hold times
- Factory configured overlap area for every OEM panel and stitching software requirement
- Greatly improves total cost of ownership for single detector rooms
- Removable custom detector holder available with or without a grid
- Simple push-button mechanism engages zero-gravity lift assist in the vertical position and disengages for landscape and under-table position
- Available in two or three-position configurations from 14x34in. to 17x50in.
- Can be mounted to the Mobile Positioning Partner, Mobile or Wall-Mounted Trans-Former, and the Floor Mounted Column
- Available with Reina Imaging’s sliding Easy Reader radiopaque stitching ruler