Reina Imaging introduces the Clear Two Step Footstool
The Clear Two Step Footstool, our latest addition to our line of imaging footstools, improves both process of care and patient safety during weight bearing foot and ankle exams with ease. Most x-ray systems do not allow the radiographer to bring the tube focal spot low enough to be positioned perpendicular to the anatomy of interest. The Clear Two Step Footstool raises the patient to 16in. above floor-level so any x-ray system can effectively deliver proper images. It features dual patient support handles, easy to clean surfaces, and tip-back casters for effortless placement and storage.
Rated up to 500lb of direct patient weight, it also includes a slot underneath the top platform for AP images plus two additional slots for positioning the panel during lateral exams.
- Ideal for lateral and AP weight bearing exams
- 3 separate slot positions for image receptor
- Safety handles for patient support
- Durable, non-slip surfaces
- 16 in. high platform
- Can accommodate a 17 x 17 in. cassette size imaging receptor or smaller
- Tilt-back casters for easy mobility