Reina Imaging introduces CarbonCase™ Grid Encasements and Mobile DR Panel Holders
The CarbonCase™ family of accessories share similar attributes and features three unique tube side support specifications for grid encasements and mobile DR panel holders. Available in a variety of sizes and configurations including 24x30cm, 10x12in, 14x17in and 17x17in with handles on the long or short axis.
The CarbonMax features an industry-leading 2.5mm carbon fiber tube side support that boasts a strength-to-weight ratio that make it the pound-for-pound world champion in detector protection. The CarbonLite showcases a performance-blended top plate including .5mm carbon fiber with a polycarbonate backing, yielding an affordable choice with remarkable protection. The PolyCarbon provides a rugged, extremely durable polycarbonate top plate while offering the most affordable price in the market today.
Like all Reina Imaging detector holders, the CarbonCase product line provides superior protection for both your DR panel and the grid resulting in the lowest lifetime cost of ownership available today.
- Three configurations of tube side protection to
meet your needs and budget
- Ergonomic handle to reduce fatigue and
provide a sure grip
- Virtually indestructible, shock absorbent, glassfilled
- Curved corners and radiused edges don’t catch
on bed sheets or clothes for easy placement
- Smooth, non-porous surfaces for effective
cleaning and superior infection control
- Simple Twin-Lock™ dual locking design for
easy panel application and removal
- Shock absorbent corner bumpers and inserts
for additional drop protection and perfect fit
- Fits all ANSI sized wireless DR panels and
most tethered DR panels