2 Handle Flashpad Protect-A-Grid DRP Encasement
The 2 Handle Flashpad PAG DRP Encasement is designed and engineered specifically to support the GE Flashpad DR Detector and to enhance its radiographic examination capabilities. This clip-on style PAG encasement, easily snaps on to the detector securing it in place during grid exams. Made from resilient shock absorbent HDPE, this encasement features radius corners and edges for deflection and extra drop protection. Embedded electronic signalling hardware integrates seamlessly with the Flashpad’s grid recognition and detector orientation circuitry.
Weighing only 3.6lb, this lightweight grid encasement comes with the grid permanently sealed and protected. The smooth non-porous material allows for effective cleaning and superior infection control .
- Designed and engineered for precise fitment of the 2 handle Flashpad detector
- Made from resilient, shock absorbent HDPE featuring radius edges for deflection and extra drop protection
- Simple push-button snap-locking system for easy application and removal
- Smooth, non-porous surface for effective cleaning and superior infection control
- Embedded electronic signaling hardware integrates seamlessly with the Flashpad’s grid recognition and detector orientation circuitry
- Grid permanently protected inside sealed encasement
- Curved corners and radius edges don’t catch on bedsheets for easy placement in the mobile imaging environment
- Precise cutouts grip tightly to Flashpad handles
Looking for better pricing?
Contact your local dealer now and receive reduced pricing on all Reina Imaging products.