Reina Imaging is pleased to announce the introduction of our new Two Step Footstool
The Reina Imaging Two Step Footstool is designed and engineered specifically to resolve a common problem, tube height limitations when imaging lateral weight-bearing feet. The Two Step Footstool raises the patient to 16in. above floor-level, so any x-ray system can achieve perpendicularity and deliver proper radiographs.
Two Step Footstool Features:
- Ideal for lateral weight bearing exams
- Safety handles for patient support
- Durable non-slip, easy to clean surfaces
- 16in. high platform
- Slot for 17x17in. cassette size imaging receptor or smaller
- Tilt-back casters for easy mobility
- Rated up to 500lb.